Interior Design/Home Furnishings Sales Consultant
Norwood Furniture is looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated individuals who have a love of home furnishings, interior design, and people.
- Would you like a career opportunity in the home furnishings/interior design field?
- Do you have an eye for color, design, and home furnishings?
- Do you have experience in Apparel, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Home Accessories or other field?
- Do you enjoy interacting with customers and developing relationships?
If you've ever thought you might enjoy the home furnishings and design industry we would love to talk with you!
- At Norwood you will have an opportunity to improve your income and develop a professional career in the home furnishings and design industry.
- You will work in a beautiful showroom with a vast and unique selection of home furnishings and accessories including custom window treatments, bedding, and carpeting.
- We will teach you the fundamentals of furniture sales/interior design while building the foundation to begin a new career with confidence.
- $40,000 year base plus commission and with continued growth, realistic earnings potential of $50,000, $60,000, $70,000, $80,000 and up
Please visit our website at www.norwoodfurniture.com
- $40,000 year base plus commission with realistic earnings potential of $50,000 to $80,000 and up
- First class training program that will start you on your way to success with our without prior furniture sales experience.
- Medical benefits, Dental available
- Employee discounts
- Paid vacation
- Passionate about home furnishings and interior design
- Enjoys and is excited about helping people
- Strong relationship building skills
- Willing to work weekends
If you want to learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please apply online or fax your resume and cover letter to: Norwood Furniture @ 480-892-7120 attention- Robin or Todd. Or apply in person Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm at:
216 N. Gilbert rd
Gilbert, Az. 85234
Pay: $40,000 to $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time